The ultimate MMO review Destination

Saturday, May 21, 2011

And So It Begins

Hey everyone!  I am the MMOer and I am here to help you find your perfect MMO.  I will be post reviews weekly on the blog so come back every week to check out the next great MMO.  I will have a broad range from shooters to fantasy, free to play to the occasional pay to play it will have it all. 

Who am I?
I am the most casual gamer you could ever meet.  Throughout my gaming experience I have seen every single MMO imaginable. My attention on one game does not last long when their are so many new, crisp, fresh, free to play games I can jump into.  There are to many things to play and spells to cast that sticking to one game isn't my motto.  However, I know plenty of you out there are here to find a decent game with great people that you can enjoy for months to come. 

That's where I come in...
As the MMO market continues to expand it may seem overwhelming to try and find your perfect game, well, I am here to help.  I will post weekly on a new mmo I have been playing and what I feel about it. Yes, I am not a professional game critic. Nor am I in any gaming business, but I feel that hearing what a game is like from an average gamer gives you a much more realistic perspective on what its experience is like as compared to what any game fanatic or review critic can say.

So there you have it.
This is what I am out to accomplish and I hope that in the long run I will help others find their perfect MMO as well.  If you are interested in what a game is like send me an email at TheMMOer@gmail.com I would play it for a week and get back to you on how I feel.  Although we all have different views on different games I will try my best to have a neutral outlook going into all the MMO's I play.  Hope you guys continue to keeps up with my blog.  And of course, happy questing!

No comments:

Post a Comment